Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting Ready For The Saugerties Artists Studio Tour



I am going to be part of the SAT this year. I participated in 2009, but took 2010 off because I thought I would be moving to New Mexico. The move, thankfully, fell through. However, by the time it did it was too late for me to be part of the tour. In 2009, over 200 people came to visit my studio. Although I had invited a lot of friends, about half the people who visited I did not know. It was a great experience and I met a lot of people. I truly enjoyed opening up my studio to people and getting their feedback on my space and work. I also sold some pieces, which is always nice. I'm excited about this year's tour!


I spent this weekend gathering ideas for new work I want to create. As I prepare for the tour, I will post on my progress.

No comments: