Tuesday, February 15, 2011

AMA Arenacross Races



In November, Tom and I with our friend Gene, went to see AMA Arenacross in Albany NY. It was bright, loud, smelled like race gas, and I loved it! We've gone a few times over the years and it's always a lot of fun. The crowd gets super excited and they always have great announcers. In the video above, we got to see the half time Freestyle exhibition. It was the first time I have ever seen a quad do a back flip. We were all dumbfounded and then the crowd went nuts. It was an impressive mastery of riding.
I am always inspired by watching a motorcycle event like this. The colors and graphics on the motorcycles and gear are amazing. Motorcycling keeps getting more and more fashion oriented. Seeing young style trends making their way onto these kids and bikes is very cool. The interpretation of trends into different subjects, such as street fashion to motorcycling, are always of interest to me. 

No comments: